This course is suitable for all Early Years Foundation Stage childminders/other practitioners,
* Gain an understanding of the Themes and Principles of the Early Years Foundation Stage
* Understand legal obligations as set out in the Statutory Guidance for the Early Years Foundation Stage
* Become familiar with the Areas of Learning and Development and Characteristics of Effective Learning
* Be introduced to the recommended assessment materials used to make formal and informal assessments of children.
* Reflect on own knowledge and identify areas for personal professional development.