This training incorporates the latest teaching and learning framework, particularly focusing on the vital areas of developing Communication and Language and Personal, Social and Emotional skills in young children. Through these webinars, you will gain an understanding of how children learn through play and how to build effective play activities to enhance the experiences of children so they are able to develop to their fullest potential.
Do not miss this incredible opportunity to fine tune your teaching practices and better understand the needs of your children.
This is an Early Years course consisting of 2 modules. Each module comprises of 2 sessions, each session is approximately 3 hours, and run via a virtual link. You will be given a work book with course resources and to use as a place to record your learning. In addition, you will receive a certificate of attendance for your CPD records.
Part 1: Personal, social and emotional development (Tuesday 17th November, 6.30-9.30pm)
Part 2: Exploring the World through Art and Play (Tuesday 24th November, 6.30-9.30pm)
- Increased awareness of working with children in line with the 'Early Years Foundation Stage' (EYFS) Framework
- Developing turn taking and sharing activities
- Empowering children to make effective choices through language and play
- Understanding and developing self-regulation skills and strategies
- Increasing awareness of the impact the Educator has on the child and the learning environment
- Developing an awareness of consequences and the impact on others and ownership of actions