We have compiled a Support Package just for you!
Existing Ofsted Childminders
At SCA we want to work with you to make your childminding business as successful as possible.....
For lots of childminders, the word Ofsted fills them with dread. You don’t see Ofsted from one year to the next and when they do come, you feel like you have to be on your best behaviour. Childminder Agencies work differently.
At the SCA we want to work with you to make your childminding business as successful as possible. Keeping you up to date with the latest trends and legislation and ensuring your qualifications stay current. If you have a problem or issue, there is no need to trail through websites or speak to a faceless voice at the end of the phone. The SCA team is there to help and if we don’t know the answer, we will be the ones doing the search or getting on the phone, allowing you to concentrate on looking after your children.
With the SCA on your side all the details are streamlined for you, from standard paperwork to governmental compliance. Contact us for our application form at email@example.com and we will help you on your way If you have a question to ask you don't need to trail through websites to find the answer,
The SCA team is only a phone call away, this will allow you to concentrate on what you do best, looking after your children...
Support Package £99 - Once you purchase this package you will then receive ongoing support for as little as £25 a month.....
- Over 200 CPD accredited online courses created by leading early years practitioners covering all of your early years provision, Safeguarding, EYFS Training, Food Hygiene, specialist/SEND, teaching, learning, and assessment, regulatory, health, safety, and leadership and management and many more..
- FREE Access to online courses for your parents covering subjects such as reflective practice and listening skills, autistic spectrum disorder, and bullying – with a brand new parent course added every eight weeks
- Access to online well-being courses to support the mental health of adults. These courses cover subjects such as depression and suicide, drugs and alcohol awareness, and mental health
- Access to online preventative courses for young people on subjects such as gangs, knife crime, social
media, and life skills
- Access to example Childminder Policies/Procedures and Contract
- Telephone/email support 5 days a week 9am-6pm
- Advertising your Childminding Business on our Website and Mobile App